Animation is the bread and butter for bringing life and character to our games. This is the core of what we do and we’re interested in animators who are interested in techniques that will allow us to execute fantastic stylized animations that surprise people. We're looking for someone who wants to bring narrative-driven content to life and is unrelenting in that pursuit.
- A credited shipper: You have some experience in games or interactive experiences with at least one title as an animator
- Collaborative: You are the bridge between art, design, and programming to execute great animation that makes the game more fun and full of life
- Tech-friendly: We need folks who are flexible and willing to dive in and make changes when necessary, so you are comfortable with game engines, editors, and max or maya.
- A lover of animation and the potential of the tech: You may fancy yourself a bit of a futurist. You know what the latest excellent ways are to interact with the world and what experiences blow people’s minds and you can’t wait to make more of them.
- Be comfortable with the technical pipeline: Rigging experience (or not hating rigging) is desirable.
- Own your own animation tasks, and will be comfortable using Jira to update and track them.
- Be an individual contributor: You rock at creating the bar for animation sets and are great at working with programmers to hook them up.
- Bonus points if you're comfortable with blueprints
- Be flexible in your animation style: Capable of working in stylized or realistic
- Be awesome at working with remote teams. Slack is your jam.
If this sounds like you, please apply here (and don't forget a link to your portfolio!):