Programming Lead/Tech Director
As lead programmer, you will be instrumental in the execution of the game design, tech and gameplay. We've got a team of amazing individuals that you will force multiply. The right person for this role will have to balance between management and being an individual contributor. We're looking for a forward thinker, a bit of a futurist. You've shipped a lot of games, but want to do more. You should have a mind that always seeks out to do the right thing for the project and are great at making tradeoffs when they are required.
- Quality Driven and Proactive
- Supportive and Collaborative: You know that the best work comes from a team who trusts and respects each other. You strive to collaborate with others and don’t care whose ideas win. Best ideas win.
- Flexible and Iterative
- You’ve shipped a title or two prior as a programming lead: You have experience in game development, have worked on a variety of features, and are unafraid to just do the research when needed.
- Curious and passionate: You read and/or play games most days. You know what’s going on in the world of VR and can’t wait to talk to others about it.
- Be a master of C++ and object oriented programming.
- Have experience and be comfortable with a variety of gameplay features.
- Be able to assess, prioritize, and estimate features
- Help push for quality and create usable tools / systems utilizing your knowledge of Unreal Engine 4. Must have shipped games on Unreal in a professional environment.
- Have a designer brain: You can support the design team with suggestions and knowledge of best practices in order to avoid unnecessary missteps.
- Experience doing development for a hardware platform besides PC: Either a game console or mobile
VR or AR development experience
If this sounds like you, please apply here: